Tales of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Hero in all of us. What will you do with your power?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Abyss

The Dungeons

RPG-D

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

"Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

Renown : 42

"Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon) Empty
PostSubject: "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon)   "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 pm

The ship had just set sail into the Horizon! Novier stood at the front of the ship, gazing down at the water that was split beneath them as the ship dug its way out into the ocean. He contemplated his last adventure into Wraithmarsh where he and Cyril confronted an ancient spirit. Such tales of demons still held true in their day and age. Novier knew they would seeing as he was mastering the Arcane Arts of Will. Cyril had tagged along once more for this adventure. This time they would be killing off some low life scum who were raiding cargo ships that were the life source to places like Bowerstone. This was more of a favor to the people. Novier had no respect for those who committed acts like these. Rather any type of gang that bullied the weak for their money instead of making an honest living.

All they had to do was destroy the Pirate's ship. Sink into the ocean so that it may be forgotten by everyone. A grin formed across his face at the thought of watching their ship burn as it sunk into the ocean and listen to the screams of every survivor. Justice he thought. His will abilities would come in handy. Being able to strike a mass with a lightning bolt had very amusing consequences

Cyril and his fighting prowess would be more than enough to hold off those would invade the deck of the ship. The two were the best offense and defense. A team designed to be nothing more than a walking Juggernaut. They had a couple hours before they made contact with the Pirates, so preparation was allowed for now. Novier did wonder though where Cyril was.
Back to top Go down
Thorogoodd
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Thorogoodd

Renown : 53

PostSubject: Re: "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon)   "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Cyril was sitting quietly in the cabin, ink and quill in hand as he stared down at blank parchments. He couldn't think of a blasted first sentence for his story about their adventure in Wraithmarsh. What was so hard about this? Maybe it was the stinging he still felt in his arm where the hollow man rested his blade. Maybe it was the rocking of the boat, throwing off his thought, he didn't like boats almost as much as he didn't like crowds, but like crowds he got used to it. He set the quill back into the inkwell with a sigh, walking up from the lower cabin onto the deck.

He walked over to Novier's side, looking around the horizon quietly as he felt the salty water hit his face, the warm wind was a nice change compared to Wraithmarsh's bone chilling darkness, that swallowed up all the light, unlike today, which was warm, and sunny. "I'm probably gonna add this to my book too." He said to no one in particular, but he was within earshot of Novier. He hadn't gotten much renown or money from the quest in Wraithmarsh, these independent quests didn't reward well, but Novier had once again lured him with promises of money and renown.

Of course, Cyril believed him again. This time though there was actual reason to believe the man, sinking a ship that was terrorizing merchant ships was a noble task that was sure to earn the two of them renown. He wasn't entirely sure how he was to help, other than defending the ship from pirates who attempted to board the ship. He saw this as an easy job, be ready with his cleaver when the time came, and if any of the pirates came on board he could dispatch of them quickly, maybe toss the bodies onto the other boat. Whatever happened today, Cyril was certain the renown would be great.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

Renown : 42

PostSubject: Re: "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon)   "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 pm

"If you do manage to record all of our deeds, soon your book will become an epic."

Mused Novier. He was not thrilled with the thought of writing anything related to a book. He would rather everyone remember him through his deeds. But what were they going to remember more? His acts of charity? Most noble heroes were forgotten. And those who wrought evil over Albion were sketched into every generation's mind and history. That was how he wanted to be remembered.

Novier desired to be the thing of nightmares. The villain in the stories that make children afraid of the dark. It was a revolutionary thought. Who would respect him as a do gooder? No one would. They would fear him and only then would they respect him and his power. Novier had decided his side in the struggle of good and evil. He was unsure of where Cyril stood in the fine line of good and evil. If the two were to meet swords on the battle field, Novier would think nothing less of his companion. He would respect him as a Hero. But since it meant his survival, Novier would strike him down.

"Today we battle Pirates. Filthy things if you ask me. Have you ever met with their kind before"

Said Novier as turned his glance back over to Cyril with his right eye ridge propped high.
Back to top Go down
Thorogoodd
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Thorogoodd

Renown : 53

PostSubject: Re: "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon)   "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Cyril looked over at Novier as he spoke, he hadn't intended for a conversation, but what better was there to do? "I've been to Bloodstone before, witnessed a gang of pirates drag away a screaming whore. At the time I had no intentions to stop them, I was still training to be a hero and I wasn't strong enough to take on a group. Lets just hope there are no women on this ship for the pirates to drag away or use as a hostage..." Cyril responded, his voice has a hint of sadness and sympathy for the whore whom he spoke of. "Otherwise I'll have to defend both you and the woman." Cyril chuckled to himself quietly as he said this.

He wasn't really looking forward to fighting pirates, he knew most pirates were fearsome folk and that they were typically drunk, which made them all the more worth killing. Sinking their ship would definitely push their renown up. Maybe up to being recognized by royalty, or to be given private bounties. Cyril stopped worrying about it though, they still had time before they would engage in combat, and he should be preparing. "I'll be in the lower cabin, sharpening my cleaver." Cyril says to Novier before walking back down to the cabin, sitting down with his cleaver and a sharpening stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon)   "Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Filthy Pirates!" (Closed to Thoro and Horizon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Albion :: Various regions of Albion :: Bloodstone-
Jump to: