Tales of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Hero in all of us. What will you do with your power?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Abyss

The Dungeons

RPG-D

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

Renown : 42

Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Bower lake was known for its natural beauty. The lush forests combined with a massive lake and beautiful gypsies made it all the more inviting. Novier had made only one trip here before to simply pick up a package and bring it back to the guild. Today he was meeting an old friend of his who had just recently graduated from the Guild like himself. Sitting by the fire, wrapped in his crimson colored cloak, Novier thought about how beautiful it was around this time of year. The colors faded from the leaves to shed a new life. A rather cold one, Novier noted.

But there was such beauty to behold in this season. It was a time where a simple hug meant more than a greet. The warmth exchanged between one another in such an embrace felt more invigorating. Now Novier was just thinking about hugging the nearest Gypsy women. He chuckled to himself for a moment and did not realize how loud that chuckle was. A nearby child that sat within her mother's lap stared at Novier. He noticed her long hard stare in his peripheral vision and decided to return the stare. At the first second she saw his luminescent sky blue eyes the little girl gasped and smiled. Novier chuckled once more and turned his gaze into the fire.

He wondered how long it was going to take his friend to arrive. Maybe he was off in the bowerstone cemetery spending time with his father figure that had raised him for so long. Novier was not sure on the details of his death but his friend had taken it to heart and was certainly not the same since his death. Novier sighed and returned to other thoughts until his friend arrived.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Icarus pulled leaves from her hair. It was only minutes ago she had awoken, startled, under a tree. Her garb was that of when she wasn't doing any quests, long, brown trousers tucked into men's boots, a white tunic akin to a pirate's shirt, and black gloves adorning her hands, the tips from the fingers crudely cut to allow her to get a better grip on her weapon. Must have dozed off, she thought to herself, rubbing sleep from her eyes and she pushed herself up from the shade of the tree. She was surrounded by orange leaves, as if she'd slept so long summer had left and fall had come, surrounding her body in the array of autumn colors. Dusting her backside, she looked around the tree, locating all of her items. They were secured in a large satchel, having been patched up by stretched leather where there were holes.

Stretching her arms into the air, she elicited a lazy yawn, regretting waking herself up immediately. The day was warm, the perfect slumber weather. It had been days since she'd gone on a quest, and money was beginning to wear thin. She had begun to travel to Bowerstone to try and sell some old items she'd found, mostly picking form dead bodies. Slinging the satchel over her shoulder, she picked up the white veil, a translucent material, and slid it over her head and around her face. It only let her piercing gray eyes show, though her jawline could be made out from beneath the white fabric. It draped across her hair and back. Looking around again, she began to walk along the small worn path towards the Bowerstone Market.

The sound of music and laughter became prominent as she approached the familiar gypsy camp. A regular pit-stop on her way to Bowerstone, Icarus had grown to love the gypsies, though supposedly the dark Sparrow had origins here. They were a friendly people, always willing to let you stay for a night, feed you, and entertain you. Of course, they did this with a price and always hassled you to purchase from their small shops. Not that she minded supporting the small, docile camp. The night was beginning to set in, the setting sun reflecting across Bower Lake's surface. She turned into the camp and smiled at the children that ran across her path, feeling welcomed almost immediately.

Finding a space next to the fire, she set down her satchel and seated herself, pulling the veil from her face to reveal her features. She gazed around at the other inhabitants wanting to know whose company she was invading. A few gypsies, happy with drink, and a man in a red cloak, eyes trained on the fire alone. She didn't speak to him at first, instead raising her hands to the fire to warm herself.

"Fine night," she said to no one in particular, eying a gypsy cart laden with baked goods. Those were usually the purchases she made at the camp, and they seemed more enticing than ever.

[sorry I'm not your buddy =P hope you don't mind me jumping in]
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Novier's eyes broke freely from the fire's dance line nature and moved onto the woman whose face was covered by a veil. Nightfall was setting in and the light of the fire did no justice in giving anymore detail as to what the woman looked like even with the veil being translucent. She then uttered some words referring to the night being fine. Novier could agree with such. "I must agree. Something about this cool weather just makes it feel almost magical." Said Novier as he stared blankly at the woman. If it were not for the mere fact that Novier was sitting by the fire his luminescent sky blue eyes would be that of a tiger's in the midnight shadows.

"So...What might be your name traveler?" Of course Novier knew in his mind that she was no regular traveler. There was a certain aura about the woman that only a select few had. Perhaps she was a fellow Hero or maybe someone an odd sense about them. Either ways the woman was not like the rest within the camp. He then noticed her gaze fixed upon the cart filled with baked goods. Novier then could not stay his starving stomach any longer. But he would rather starve to death than remove his mask, revealing his horrific scars just to eat a baked piece of bread.

Novier certainly had a complex about his scars. Most of the time he refused to drink or eat in front of anyone merely for the reason some might see the disfigured half of his face. But the scars pushed him that much harder to wield the one thing that had caused him so much pain. The only thing possible to use to repair the scars that have stricken his face for so long would either be a Master Will User's Heal life spell or a Miracle Scar Vanishing Potion. Both were scarce...To say the least.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

The shadows created by the dancing fire played across the faces of the gypsies around the fire. Most had rosy cheeks, faces full of smiles thanks to the wine in their palms and the good people around them. She smiled at the unity of the camp. It was a giant family that she'd never had on her own. Feeling her stomach protest one more time, yearning for food, she began to push herself up from the log she was seated upon. Just as she was about to step from the circle, a voice cut through the laughter that she heard acutely, knowing that he was speaking directly to her.

It was the masked man. His voice must have been booming, since even though his face was hidden behind a mask, it was still clear and audible. She paused, her gaze resting on him as he spoke of the night. She smiled, a half smile. A poet was in her midst. She walked around the circle, passing a few gypsies before arriving at the other traveler's side. "Icarus," she responded, nodding curtly to him, extending a hand in greeting.

"And yours, sir?" she politely asked. She could almost feel that he was a Hero. The blood ran through him, and he gave such an aura that let his power be known. That is, to other Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 pm

The woman extended her hand for a greet and Novier hesitated at first. But as he looked at face the veil revealed more than enough detail on her face. What it could at least. He pulled his right hand from inside his cloak and met hers, gently grasping it. "Novier. A pleasure to meet you dear." Said Vihar with eyes glancing up at her own. The woman was a hero indeed. He could feel the power flowing by the touch of her hand. It was good to see another Hero. They were making a come back in the lands of Albion. No longer a dieing breed. Novier then let his hand slip from her own, resting it back inside his cloak.

Novier kept an eye on the women anyways. It seemed she was here stay and have a chat. He did not mind at all. It was always nice to have company in an event like this. Sitting by the fire and communicating. Something Novier always enjoyed.

"So what brings you here Icarus?"

Said Novier with a small smile forming across his face. She would have quite a difficult time to discern Novier's facial expressions.

"Did you come here to enjoy the fine wine? Or the simple company that comes with staying in a camp of Gypsies?"

Asked Novier as he directed his eyes back to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 pm

As the man's fingers wrapped around her hand, the fabric of the gloves coarse against her bare palm. "Novier. Sounds French," she mused, mostly talking to herself but leaving it open for conversation. "Just going to grab a pastry now. Can I offer you one?" She wandered past him to the cart, but it was close enough that she could still maintain conversation. As she pulled out a few gold coins from her pockets and dropped them in the hand of the baker, she turned back to Novier. The smell of rising dough and butter met her nose as he began to bake the pasties.

Icarus pulled the veil from her face, revealing her features, mainly because the warmth of the fire was making it a little muffled. "Just passing through," she replied, tucking the loose fabric of the veil beneath her mane of dark hair. Her skin was a dark olive color, lips pink mainly from being bitten due to nerves or hard thinking. "Heading up to Bowerstone Market. This is my favorite resting spot." She went and sat next to Novier, on the dirt this time, and stretched out her long legs, the dark boots looking too big for her feet. "Something about the gypsies fascinates me. No matter how must shite they catch from the common people they're still the happiest at the end of the day. They'll still dance and sing. It's admirable I think. My family away from home."

"Well, I don't really have a home," she admitted, shrugging. Gazing into Novier's face, his mask was it's own veil of mystery. It was hard to learn about someone who guarded their most prominent features. But she watched as his eyes slightly narrowed, crinkles of a faint crow's feet blooming from the corners. A smile? She could only know by returned her own coy grin. "Well, I suppose the wine is an added bonus."
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Novier raised his hand and nodded in a negative fashion when she asked if you wanted a pastry. Novier certainly noted every feature about her. The dark skin, lips with a pink tone and long legs. It was difficult for Novier not to look. So much being a Hero he thought. She then mentioned Bowerstone Market. Novier enjoyed going there as well mostly because of the bustling atmosphere. Even so you could lose yourself in the madness.

"Would you mind if I tagged along with you on your way to Bowerstone? I am in dire need of extra potions. My last charade was a little rough."

He also noticed her grin which formed across face quite nicely. Novier was already growing quite fonde of her. Maybe it was the fact she was undeniably beautiful? Or perhaps it was heroine nature which attracted him so. The woman then noted that the wine was a bonus. That was indeed so. Gypsies knew how to make some of the most intoxicating brands in all of Albion. Novier then glanced over to Icarus and raised his eye brows slightly and said

"The company more of a bonus, personally." with another smile quickly falling in behind it.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:18 pm

It was only a few moments before the baker called to Icarus, announcing the arrival of her pasties. Hopping up onto her feet, she briskly went over and picked up the piping hot pastries, careful to let them cool lest the cooked fruit filling burnt her. She set down the pastries on the cloth before her and resumed her seat at Novier's side. He proposed accompanying her to Bowerstone. She hesitated a bit, picking a few flakes of biscuit from the pastry. She had been traveling alone for so long, and while she enjoyed company while she rested, a traveling companion posed a higher risk of danger. Then again, Bowerstone wasn't far, maybe another day's walk at the most. I s'pose I can tolerate him that long, she thought to herself, knowing that her words out loud would sound rude and spiteful. In all honesty there wasn't anything wrong with her new acquaintance. She was just trust-shy, and too logical for her own good.

"Sure, I could always use the company," she answered, plucking a bit of the flaky biscuit from the pastry and popping it into her mouth. It melted against her tongue, and she resisted the urge to moan out loud. A cup of wine had made it's way to the inhabitants of the camp fire, passed out like a distribution. She took the cup in her hands and drank deeply from it, the rich redness of the wine staining her lips. After only a few sips she began to feel the effects of the fermentation, the alcohol reddening her cheeks in companionship with the heat of the fire.

"So, what was your last charade?" she prodded, taking a bite of the now cooled pastry, "was it just a little adventure? Misadventure? Or was it an actual quest?" Though she had pretty much guessed his Hero status, it was best to verify it. Her own Guild Seal was tucked away in her satchel. If Eva Bane was trying to talk to her through it, she was oblivious at this point. "I mean, you're from The Heroes Guild, am I right??"
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:42 pm

The girl probed Novier with questions that to him was personal. Asking the question out in the open like that was practically dangerous. People no longer cared for Heroes. And if they did they despised them for a past transgression. And those who did appreciate for what the Heroes were and stood for they had most likely had a helping hand from a Hero. And those who had a positive opinion about the were very far in between. The reason being that there was a small amount of Heroes these days. A sad shame thought Novier. But the woman did agree to allow him to travel with her. The least he could do was answer the question.

"My last "adventure was a trip into Wraithmarsh to dispel some rumors about there being an unusual evil presence. We found nothing but an old tomb, forgotten by time. Oh and a balverine but my partner soon ended its prowl."

Novier would not utter a word about what they had found. It was best to keep things like that a secret. He made no indication of his lie and merely chuckled at the end of his story as he mentioned the Balverine.

"I assume we leave in the morning so I shall retire for the evening. I could use the warmth of a bed."

Said Novier as he stretched for a moment and stood up, making sure everything was in order, Novier checked his gear and proceeded to an empty Caravan with a small lit lamp hanging over the bed.
Back to top Go down
MilkMAns
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser

Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Nearly forgetting about Novier, Nicolis began sprinting towards the camp. Each leg pumping with an enormous amount of thrust and his arms swinging back and forth like a running motor. Thinking to himself, he tries to figure out an excuse to why he has arrived at a such a late timing.

-Inhales- " What am I going to say!? " -Exhales and Inhales again- " I forgot my clothing? No that won't work..." -Exhales and inhales again- " Maybe, I should tell him I ran into a problem... "

Not giving all his attention to the road in front of him, Nicolis immediately falls forward onto the floor. He let's out a huge puff of air as he makes contact to the unevenly paved road. Moaning in pain he rolls over looking back to see what he had tripped over. As he examines the surrounding area, he notices a huge stem growing in the middle of the road. He quickly gets up to his feet, dusting the dirt from his clothing, while analyzing what had happen he begins to laugh.

" I guess I did run into a problem! Haaaa... A great excuse this would be. "

As he finishes dusting himself off, he begins sprinting again, but this time at a slower pase then last time.
He begins to the notice the camp, approaching closer and closer...

Nicolis steps foot inside the camp and begins scanning the area... There he stood in front of the camp... He seemed as lost as a child. Still thinking of an excuse, he begins to laugh obnoxiously to himself...
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am

Icarus heaved a sigh at the mention of Wraithmarsh. "Oh, that place," she mused out loud, the pastry now gone and she only left with a cloth dotted with crumbs, "So many rumors. I traveled through there once. The ruins of Oakvale are haunting, yes, but nothing more." She scratched the back of her head, watching with a frown as he companion got up. Though she didn't protest out loud, surely he was exhausted after such an adventure and indeed yearned for the warmth of one of the cabin beds. Nodding as he turned and headed away, she turned back to the fire, taking another drink from the wine. Icarus was a bit of a lightweight, to say the least, and the smallest amount of alcohol could intoxicate her faster than anyone else she knew. Though, she always managed to sober up before everyone else and be fine by the end of the evening. Point is, she was starting to feel it already, with only a pastry in her stomach to absorb the alcohol.

At that point, a man burst into the camp, as if being chased. His face was red and he appeared flustered, hair a bit tangled and with dirt on his knees. Icarus blinked at him for a moment, watching as he dissolved into laughter. She only stared at first, utterly baffled by this man. He runs into the camp as if a Balverine was on his heels, stops, looks around, and then bursts into uncontrollable fits of laughter. She would have thought he were intoxicated with some sort of opiates. She got to her feet, wavering a bit before walking to him, opting to leave the wine bottle at her seat.

"Erm...are you alright?" she asked, careful to articulate her words before she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Just as Novier was about to turn in his friend finally arrived. Nicolis made a classic entry for himself as always. Nicolis and Novier knew one another back during Novier's training days. Nicolis had joined a little later than Novier. The two had made a companionship not seen by many merely because Novier offered small tips to Nicolis during his guild training. A true friendship that could pull through the years unlike any other. Unless one were to count Novier's friendship with Cyril. The three were inseparable. A trio of Heroes! Novier smiled to himself as Nicolis moved closer inside the camp. Then Novier remembered why Nicolis had taken so long.

Nicolis had lost his adoptive father in recent events. And often one had to either bury their dead where ever they resided or the body was taken to Bowerstone's Cemetery. A sad shame really that he died. But Novier had a hard time in caring for such things. It was only natural for him to be emotionally detached from such events.

"So Nicolis you finally arrive. One can only be as slow as you. If any slower, you might be a turtle!"

Said Novier with a small chuckle following his words. It was good to see old friends like Nicolis. It never failed to bring a smile to his face.
Back to top Go down
MilkMAns
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 am

As Nicolis was looking around, he had noticed a person walking towards his general direction. Immediately, he puts on a serious face and starts fixing his coat, and scrambling his hair. Knowing that he looked like a person who had just woken up from a night of alcohol drinking, he runs through some excuses in his head. His eyes rolling, as if he saw something flying across the sky. He scratches his chin for a moment and starts mumbling.

"Breath... Breath... Ok." ( Nicolis slowly breaths in and breaths out and let's out an elongated sigh )

As he let's out a sigh, the person that had walked towards him was now, in front him. Nicolis abruptly stops sighing and begins to laugh again. Leaning forward, and placing his hands on his knees, he couldn't but help it, but to place a hand on Icarus shoulder. Looking up at her with a huge smile and presenting a facial expression as if a person had ran out of breath to even talk normally. Now looking face to face with Icarus, Nicolis let's go of her shoulder and replies...

"Am I all right, you ask?" Nicolis places a hand towards his chest as if presenting himself. "Well it seems as if I had ran into a problem..." Nicolis extends his arm making a circular motion, now pointing to the direction he came from. "But, in all, I'm doing great." Now putting his hands on his waste, as if he was superman posing for a picture, he simply nods to what he had said, raising an eyebrow.

Immediately, he lets out a puff of air through his nose and starts cracking up. To avoid a further conversation with the person he had just met, he turns his head towards the direction he is walking, leaning on his left side of body and making a wave like motion as he makes his first step to the left. Quickly muttering, "Well I have business to attend to, good day to you madame." Just as he turned, he noticed Novier was heading his way. Fixing his hair again, Nicolis accidentally throws a twig, that was sticking out of his hair, towards Icarus. Smiling and pretending nothing had happened, Nicolis stood back straight and froze in his position as if he were a statue. He calmly waits for Novier approach...

"So Nicolis you finally arrive. One can be as slow as you. IF any slower, you might be a turtle!"

Trying hard not to laugh, Nicolis simply nods his head in agreement, and extends his hand offering a friendly hand shake with Novier.
" And if I were a turtle, then I believe, I would have arrived tomorrow then today."
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Novier had almost forgotten, Nicolis's charm. Such an odd person but always could keep your spirits up. Something not easy for a Hero considering the fate of many rode on their shoulders.

"It is good to see you Nicolis. Your humor never ceases to amaze me. But I would be careful. You never know when Spire Soldier's might be lurking around"

Spire Soldiers thought Novier. The one force that seemed to be a Hero's weakness. Though they were not in abundance and were in fact dwindling, Spire Soldiers were still a force to be reckoned with. Often they wanted to kidnap Heroes and take them away to the darkest depths of their dungeons. Never to be heard from again. But once all of the Spire's minions were dealt with, Heroes could breathe easy once more. Then all they had to fear was the people they swore to serve. Or rule over. Depending on the path a Hero would take.

"I was just about to turn in when you arrived, Nicolis. Tomorrow I set out with the woman you just spoke with. I just wanted to tell you to be careful, Nicolis. Something is coming. And we all need to be prepared. It might come tomorrow. Maybe Next month. Even next year. But it will come. Heed my words."

And without saying anything else, Novier went inside his Caravan and laid down. Novier removed his mask and stuffed it away with his goods. Leaning up to the lamp, Novier quickly blew out the candle inside. Novier then rested himself on an assortment of pillows and covers, dozing off into a slumber.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 am

The man was peculiar, that was certain. Icarus could only blink at him as he babbled on, his words seemingly nonsense. He started laughing again and brushed past her, mumbling about how he had to meet someone. She sort of half shrugged to herself, chalking it up to the strange opiates of the region, and that Albion was just full of crackpots. Seeing a twig fly past her vision, she turned in the direction from whence it came; the man that had just walked in was turned as if nothing happened, though guilt was written on his face. Furrowing her brown, she made sure the twig didn't get caught in her mane of brown hair before realizing that the newcomer was talking to the oddly awkward Novier she had met just moments before. She wandered a bit to her own caravan she had rented for the evening and sat on the steps, casting her eyes to the fire, though temporarily letting them wander to the pair.

She didn't eavesdrop, but she caught wind of Novier mentioning that 'something was coming' His words were ominous and dark, causing a bit of concern to be written across Icarus' face. Novier didn't seem like that much of a pleasant fellow. He didn't seem to enjoy company, yet he offered to come along to Bowerstone, and he evidently gave warnings of evils in the future, perhaps caused at his own hand? With a sigh she stretched, watching as Novier disappeared into a caravan a few paces from her own. She watched the man for a moment before speaking again.

"So you'll be staying at the camp tonight?" she called to him, the empty flask of wine sitting at her side. She decided it was the appropriate time to cut herself off.
Back to top Go down
MilkMAns
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Nicolis scratches his head watching as Novier heads into the caravan. His eyes focused in one direction as if he were day dreaming, his mouth perched to the left... Novier had left him speechless after the warning, Nicolis was expecting a more, up beat welcome, but it left him with a bitter taste in his mouth. Nicolis sincerely abhorred having a bitter and sad mood. Just as he was about to walk towards the lake, Icarus had asked him a question...

"So you'll be staying at the camp tonight?"

Nicolis turns to Icarus, shrugging his shoulder. Feeling a bit blue, he replies, "I came here for the fresh air and the beautiful atmosphere but it seems my up beat mood had been butchered. I will probably be heading back from whence I came."

[OOC: A bit short, sorry...]

Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm

[Don't worry I've seen much worse]

She stood as he turned towards her, no doubt responding to her question. He looked about how someone would look when given some ominous warning, or if they got slapped in the face by their mother. She bit back the urge to laugh, as he almost looked like a sad puppy. "That's nonsense," she interrupted him, raising a finger, "You can't be traveling this late at night. If the bandits don't come and abduct you than the guards will think you're up to no good. Stay here at the camp. It's a friendly place and they can cheer you up quite right. Plus, you can't pass up this wine." She gestured to her own empty flask sitting at the foot of her rented caravan.

She too wanted to know more about Novier's chilling words but instead said nothing about the matter. She didn't want to pester into business that wasn't hers, though she gazed with a look of concern at Novier's caravan, the curtain closed where the sleeping body lay. What supreme being gave him that kind of information anyhow? She stood next to the man while she gazed at the campfire, watching the embers dance. The night was still young, at least to the gypsies, though if the man chose to leave she wouldn't mind. She did have an early morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)   Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gypsies and Fine Wine! (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Albion :: Various regions of Albion :: Bower Lake-
Jump to: