Tales of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Hero in all of us. What will you do with your power?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Abyss

The Dungeons

RPG-D

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker Empty
PostSubject: Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker   Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Note to Admins: Testing out the new profile! Let me know if I screwed anything up!

.:Icarus:.
'Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker Aishwarya-rai

Full Name: Kaio Shoemaker
How did you find us?: Helped found the site Very Happy
Hero Title: Icarus
Sexual Preference: Loves anything that's beautiful (but can be labeled as bisexual)

*PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION*
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair Color and Style: Brown, normally down and waving freely
Eye Color: Gray/green
Clothing: White trousers and tunic, covered by a Will User's Robe. Often wears light blue boots. When not on quests or actively traveling, she likes to sit around in trousers and a loose men's tunic.

Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker Aishwarya-rai-bachchan

*ORBS* [Awarded by Admins or Moderators]
Green: 0
Red 0
Yellow 0
Blue 0

*STATS*
Mastery: Will
Combo Points: 20
Hit Points: 220
Mana Points: 150
Strength: 25
Skill: 25
Will: 40

*EQUIPMENT and SKILLS* [Starters assigned by Admins or Moderators]
Melee Weapon: Rusty Katana
Ranged Weapon: Splintered Crossbow
Known Spells: Enflame/Fireball, Healing, Lightening
Armor: [Purchase in Shops]
Accessories: [Purchase in Shops]
Abilities:

*INVENTORY*
Gold: 500 [Starting]
Weapons:
Armor:
Accessories:
Usable Items:
Key Items:

Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker Aishwarya-rai3

History

Having to be carved from the wound of their weak mother, Church and Kaio shoemaker were born fraternal twins. Their unusual birth brought about the death of their mother, something that their father had never quite been able to let go of. From an early age, their father had decided that they took the love of his life from him, and were now in debt to him for eternity. Once they could walk and talk they were rummaging in the streets, hands outstretched, begging for coins, signs around their neck with "The Cow and Corset" etched across the front, advertising the failing bar in Bowerstone Market. Once Kaio and her brother had grown up, they were immediately forced to get real jobs. Kaio remained at her father's tavern as a barmaid, while Church went to study under a blacksmith to forge weapons and armor.

The hero blood in their veins was so old it wasn't traceable, and they had no idea what was in store for them. Kaio always heard tales of Heroes as they came in through the tavern, often talking of the dangerous adventures, beautiful men and women they encountered, and the evil, or good, they had conquered. Kaio dreamed of leaving the bar and going on her own quest, but knowing she was ball-and-chained to the bar for life. Church heard similar stories at the blacksmith as heroes waited for their weapons to be forged, and he gripped the same fascination.

One particular hero caught Kaio's attention, that of Sparrow. A tall woman, muscular yet beautiful, eyes glowering red, black hair to her waist and skin pale as snow, Sparrow exerted menace in every room she walked into. Kaio could sense the evil radiating from her, but couldn't help but become obsessed with the hero. She never spoke a word, almost always had blood on her tunic, and never had a problem paying for drinks or a room. Church had the same obsession, borderline in love with the hero.

A night came when Sparrow slaughtered the entire bar. While Church had remained inside, somehow escaping the madness of Sparrow's bloodlust, Kaio had taken a trip to the cellar to bring up more wine. She returned to find the walls splattered with blood, her own father's carcass strewn across the bar, and Church standing in the corner, tunic stained red, eyes glazed over as if finding the most beautiful woman in the world.

Wiping her blade on her shirt, Sparrow turned to Kaio, nodded her head, and walked to her. Laying a hand on her shoulder, she merely told her to find the Guild, her and her brother, and left. Sparrow disappeared from Albion after that.

Without their oppressive father weighing them down, the pair were free. Though Kaio stayed at the bar, it was easier for her to manage, and it began to thrive even after the slaughter. Church, meanwhile, was sent in search of the guild, which he found. Speaking with Eva Bane personally, and explaining their plight, the twins were accepted into the Guild. Even after graduating, the two remained close to the guild, returning to help rebuild after it was destroyed.

Her brother Church began to develop a complex. He had fallen in love with the evil Sparrow, finding the fact that she had freed them from their father an amorous event. He began to drift towards the path of evil in hopes of attracting her, though after the night of the slaughter she hadn't been seen since. Kaio, on the other hand, stayed on the path of good, hoping to bring her brother to see the light. After a murder he commited in Oakfield, he was captured and thrown into Bargate Prison, where he currently resides. Kaio hopes to raise enough gold to try and pay him out of the prison through quests.

While in the guild Kaio was attracted to the Will. Something about an unknown force that had to be unlocked, and was gifted to only a few was an attraction to her. She used the Enflame spell the most often, earning her the nickname Icarus across the school, after the Greek Myth of Icarus flying into the sun. The name stuck to her after she graduated.

Who said "Law is order in liberty, and without order liberty is social chaos."?
-Why it was the Archbishop of Ireland of course.

Last edited by Icarus on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
ManiacMidget
Guild Master
ManiacMidget

Renown : 164

PostSubject: Re: Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker   Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Cool ^_^ My character's prefer Strength too maybe hers and Hammer's paths will cross and clash!
Back to top Go down
ManiacMidget
Guild Master
ManiacMidget

Renown : 164

PostSubject: Re: Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker   Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

So I guess you're just editing this one? That's cool. And I think this was your original character right?
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

PostSubject: Re: Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker   Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah, though originally Church was the girl and Kaio was the boy. I just like the name Kaio better :3. How does it look so far? What am I missing? I wasn't sure about the equipment and such...
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker   Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:56 pm

I think everything's alright. I'll ask Ash if there's anything missing or if there's something he'd rather have different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker   Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaio "Icarus" Shoemaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Albion :: The Guild :: Citizens-
Jump to: