Tales of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Hero in all of us. What will you do with your power?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Abyss

The Dungeons

RPG-D

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke Bullet
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Smoke Bullet

Renown : 43

Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant Empty
PostSubject: Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant   Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Name: Pluto Savant
Hero Title: Smoke Bullet
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Women
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan
Clothing: Loose white shirt, brown bandanna and gloves, blue trousers and a brown pack on his back.

Primary Skill: Skill
Will Powers: Time Control, Vortex
Melee Weapon: Steel Cutlass
Range Weapon: Steel Clockwork Pistol

Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant Anime160

History

Pluto Savant was the lone child of two Hero parents. His father was a master of Will, while his mother was a master of Strength. So naturally, when they bore a child, he was to be a Hero as well.

Despite his father's insistence that he practice Will and his mother's constant Strength training, Pluto found solace in the art of Skill. Practicing at first with a simple crossbow, Pluto had found his calling.

One night, at the bar where his parents frequented when not performing heroic deeds for the townspeople and such, a female Hero known only as Sparrow entered. Her eyes glowed red, but her intentions were not as dark as that color shown.

She asked for Pluto by name, explaining she had heard his ability with Skill was that of a practiced gunman. She gifted upon him a rusty pistol before leaving as quickly as she had arrived.

And so the stories of Smoke Bullet began. As he grew, he followed his heart. His heart, however, led him down the road of mild darkness and greed. Much to the dismay of his parents, Pluto became a pirate Hero. He acquired a ship, which he captains today, called The Red Sparrow. He calls Bloodstone his home away from home.

As a pirate, Pluto Savant has riches beyond belief. Despite the evil actions he takes as one, he remains corruptly neutral. He searches for the whereabouts of Sparrow, so he can one day learn why exactly she gifted upon him that simple pistol that lead him down this path.

Last edited by Smoke Bullet on Wed May 19, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ManiacMidget
Guild Master
ManiacMidget

Renown : 164

PostSubject: Re: Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant   Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Awesome a pirate! Love the pic by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

PostSubject: Re: Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant   Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:40 pm

OMG DOES THIS MEAN THAT WAS THE BAR WHERE MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER WAS OMG WE'RE LINKED TOGETHER BY FATE LOLOLOLOL.

I hope that was obnoxious enough. Also, Eva, I'm going to scratch my old character and remake twins :3
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
Smoke Bullet
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Smoke Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant   Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Yeah, I was trying to make it so we were connected! Keep it that way when you remake your chars!
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

PostSubject: Re: Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant   Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Already did! BOOM
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
Smoke Bullet
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Smoke Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant   Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Awesome :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant   Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant Empty

Back to top Go down

Pluto "Smoke Bullet" Savant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Albion :: The Guild :: Citizens-
Jump to: